Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cookie Day



I'm proclaiming today Cookie Day! Bailey and I went to school today to share lunch with one of my favorite custodians who is moving on to another job. One of the other teachers brought cookies so Bailey left with a whole bag all for herself. Boy did she love that!! We ran around town today running errands and played at the Galleria playplace. It should be called crazyplace! Bailey sure enjoyed herself, but I had to remind myself that I was in Mommy mode and to turn off the teacher mode. I found myself wanting to place kids in timeout for running over my girlie. She is quite a daredevil, and I'm pretty sure she could handle things without me :) Back to cookie day...When Daddy got home, he decided he needed to bake cookies, so Bailey had an extra batch to share with him. She's pretty good at dunking...Happy Cookie Day!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bailey,
    I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I hear that you were the sweetest of girls. I know your mom and dad miss you so badly, but they have peace in knowing that you will be together again. I love coming to read stories about you on this blog. You are truly missed!

    ReplyDelete