Monday, June 7, 2010

School's Out for SUMMER!






As of yesterday, I am officially on break and a SAHM for the next few weeks. Today Bailey and I ran a few errands then went on our first field trip to the public library. She loved it, and I loved seeing how excited she was to be there. They have a bright and cheery kids' section and she must have tried out every seat, chair, bench, and hiding cubby there was available. She spotted a book titled Apples and immediately grabbed it and said, "apples!" I like to think she is a smarty :) (of course it was covered in apple photographs) Our friends the Savages were there too, minus the littlest G, and it was so nice to see them. I can't wait to see them a little more now that the summer is here. Wednesdays are the storytime days at the library, so we'll probably make it a weekly trip to the library.
...I'm off to find a few more "free" field trips for the rest of our weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment